To access your FACTS/ParentsWeb account, please follow the link to ParentsWeb. You will need your ParentsWeb “User Name” and “Password” and our District Code, CCS-GA.
There is also an option for “Forgot User Name/Password” on the ParentsWeb login screen if needed.
If you need any further assistance with logging into ParentsWeb, please contact our IT Specialist, Carson Loyd.
CCS Library Links
Please use the following links to connect to your students AR Homeconnect account, AR Book Finder and the school library’s search engine.
Please note that the AR links are not for taking an AR Test. AR Tests are only taken on the school computers. These links are to help you find AR books and to help you see your child’s progress in AR.
- $150.00 Weekly for Elementary
- $125.00 weekly for Preschool (K4 & K5)
- June 3rd – Mad Scientists
- June 10th – Kids Jam
- June 17th – #ForOurValley
- June 24th – Drama
- July 8th – Christmas in July
- July 15th – Summer in Space
- July 22nd – Big Summer Bash
Win a new 2019 Nissan Altima from Headquarter Nissan and a chance for other prizes!
- Early registration for cars to be entered in the show is until April 5th and is $20. The day of the show registration is $30.
- Every early registration will get the reduced registration fee as well as one raffle ticket for the Nissan Altima.
- Each car registration will receive one free “Cruisin for Calvary” car show t-shirt.
Get your Annual Sports Pass!
For only $75 you will have admittance into all athletic events excluding postseason play. Check out the comparison chart to see the savings! Use the link below to purchase your Annual Sport’s Pass today. You can pick up your pre-paid pass in the high school office or at any athletic event. Please contact Shondra Odom at (706) 323-0467 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support of CCS athletics.
Click Here to order your Annual Sports Pass.
School Hours by Grade/Drop Off/Pick Up Times/Traffic Flow Map
School Hours by Grade:
- Preschool (K3 & K4) – 8:30A to 12P
- Elementary (K5, 1st, 2nd) – 8:10A to 2:45p and (3rd-5th) – 8:10A to 3P (Note: Pick-up for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd is in the preschool pick up line only.)
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 8A to 3:15P
Early Release Times:
- Preschool (K3 & K4) – 11:15A
- Elementary (K5, 1st, and 2nd) – 11:45A
- Elementary (3rd, 4th, and 5th) – 12Noon
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 12:15P
CCS Traffic Flow Pattern Map 2017-18
Here are some printable forms we knew our parents may need quick access to. These and all other forms are also found in the Resources section of ParentsWeb. Please log in to your ParentsWeb account to access any other forms you may need.
- Athletic Participation Form 2017-18 (Sports Physical Evaluation Form)
- Medical Authorization Form
- Athletic Parent/Student Handbook 2018-19
- Student Appearance Policy/Dress Code 2018-19
- Morning and Afternoon Care Fee Schedule – 2019-20
- 2018-19 Student Handbook *
- 2018-2019 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)
- 2019-2020 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)
- 2019-2020 Tuition and Fee Schedule – Re-enrollment (Current CCS Families)
*In order to protect the safety of students and provide needed clarification, Calvary Christian School retains the right to amend this handbook and its policies at any point during the school year.