To access your ParentsWeb account, please follow the link to ParentsWeb. You will need your ParentsWeb “User Name” and “Password” and our District Code, CCS-GA.
There is also an option for “Forgot User Name/Password” on the ParentsWeb login screen if needed.
If you need any further assistance with logging into ParentsWeb, please contact our IT Specialist, Terra Hardwick.
CCS Library Links
Please use the following links to connect to your students AR Homeconnect account, AR Book Finder and the school library’s search engine.
Please note that the AR links are not for taking an AR Test. AR Tests are only taken on the school computers. These links are to help you find AR books and to help you see your child’s progress in AR.
Media Center Summer Hours:
- June 14, 21, 28 – 8:30A to 11:30A
- July 12, 19, 26 – 8:30A to 11:30A
Click Here to learn some important and helpful things about Calvary. Whether you are a new or returning family this short presentation has links and information that is useful for all.
2018-19 Summer Reading Lists, School Supply Lists, and Math Project
- Club 2:52 registration fee is a non-refundable $50 fee
- Rising 1st – 6th grade is $165 per week
- Rising K4 & Kindergarten is $125 per week
- Includes free/monitored/structured daycare from 7A-6P
- Includes large group Chapel from 9A-9:45A
- Includes awesome snacks
- Includes two camps and all supplies needed for camps
Questions please contact Steve Pate, Director of Enrichment Services, at 706.323.0467 or email@example.com.
Moms In Touch
School Hours by Grade/Drop Off/Pick Up Times/Traffic Flow Map
School Hours by Grade:
- Preschool (K3-Kindergarten) – 8:30A to 12P
- Elementary (1st-2nd) – 8:10A to 2:45p and (3rd-5th) – 8:10A to 3P (Note: Pick-up for 1st /2nd is in the preschool pick up line only.)
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 8A to 3:15P
Early Release Times:
- Preschool (K3-Kindergarten) – 11:15A
- Elementary (1st/2nd) – 11:45A
- Elementary (3rd, 4th, 5th) – 12P
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 12:15P
CCS Traffic Flow Pattern Map 2017-18
Here are some printable forms we knew our parents may need quick access to. These and all other forms are also found in the Resources section of ParentsWeb. Please log in to your ParentsWeb account to access any other forms you may need.
- Athletic Participation Form 2017-18 (Sports Physical Evaluation Form)
- Medical Authorization Form
- Athletic Parent/Student Handbook 2017-18
- Student Appearance Policy/Dress Code 2018-19
- 2018-19 Student Handbook – coming the week of July 30th
- 2018-2019 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)
- Morning and Afternoon Care Fee Schedule – 2018-19