To access your FACTS/ParentsWeb account, please follow the link to ParentsWeb. You will need your ParentsWeb “User Name” and “Password” and our District Code, CCS-GA.
There is also an option for “Forgot User Name/Password” on the ParentsWeb login screen if needed.
If you need any further assistance with logging into ParentsWeb, please contact our IT Specialist, Carson Loyd.
CCS Library Links
Please use the following links to connect to your students AR Homeconnect account, AR Book Finder and the school library’s search engine.
Please note that the AR links are not for taking an AR Test. AR Tests are only taken on school computers. These links are to help you find AR books and to help you see your child’s progress in AR.
Summer Library Hours
Summer Library Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (June 6th, 20th, and 27th / July 11th, 18th and 25th)
School Summer Office Hours
Monday through Thursday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Elementary School Summer Reading Assignments:
5th & 6th Grade Summer Reading Assignments:
Middle School Summer Reading Assignments:
High School Summer Reading Assignments:
Need help or have questions? Email email@example.com
Tutoring session on June 10 and July 15 from 10AM-12PM in the high school. If you want to come, send an RSVP email to Rebecca Hagues by the day before so she has enough resources for everyone. She can help you break down the assignment into manageable pieces, understand the book, plan your essay, or check over your work.
Note: Math summer assignments are completely optional. We encourage you to do a summer assignment and those that do will receive a grade for completing the assignment. Questions or help contact: Lisa Arnholt at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Supply Lists for 2019-20
- June 3rd – Mad Scientists
- June 10th – Kids Jam
- June 17th – #ForOurValley
- June 24th – Drama
- July 8th – Christmas in July
- July 15th – Summer in Space
- July 22nd – Big Summer Bash
Get your Annual Sports Pass!
For only $75 you will have admittance into all athletic events excluding postseason play. Check out the comparison chart to see the savings! Use the link below to purchase your Annual Sport’s Pass today. You can pick up your pre-paid pass in the high school office or at any athletic event. Please contact Shondra Odom at (706) 323-0467 or email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support of CCS athletics.
Click Here to order your Annual Sports Pass.
School Hours by Grade/Drop Off/Pick Up Times/Traffic Flow Map
School Hours by Grade:
- Preschool (K3 & K4) – 8:30A to 12P
- Elementary (K5, 1st, 2nd) – 8:10A to 2:45p and (3rd-5th) – 8:10A to 3P (Note: Pick-up for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd is in the preschool pick up line only.)
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 8A to 3:15P
Early Release Times:
- Preschool (K3 & K4) – 11:15A
- Elementary (K5, 1st, and 2nd) – 11:45A
- Elementary (3rd, 4th, and 5th) – 12Noon
- Middle and High School (Upper School) – 12:15P
CCS Traffic Flow Pattern Map 2017-18
Here are some printable forms we knew our parents may need quick access to. These and all other forms are also found in the Resources section of ParentsWeb. Please log in to your ParentsWeb account to access any other forms you may need.
- Athletic Participation Form 2019-20 (Sports Physical Evaluation Form)
- Medical Authorization Form
- Athletic Parent/Student Handbook 2019-20
- Student Appearance Policy/Dress Code 2019-20
- Morning and Afternoon Care Fee Schedule – 2019-20((Late Fee for Extended Care-Afternoon Pickup: $5.00 for the first five-minute interval and $10.00 for each additional five minutes after 6 p.m.)
- 2019-20 Student Handbook *
- 2019-2020 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)
- 2019-2020 Tuition and Fee Schedule – Re-enrollment (Current CCS Families)
*In order to protect the safety of students and provide needed clarification, Calvary Christian School retains the right to amend this handbook and its policies at any point during the school year.