To access your ParentsWeb account, please follow the link to ParentsWeb. You will need your ParentsWeb “User Name” and “Password” and our District Code, CCS-GA.
There is also an option for “Forgot User Name/Password” on the ParentsWeb login screen if needed.
If you need any further assistance with logging into ParentsWeb, please contact our IT Specialist, Alisha Fowler.
CCS Library Links
Please use the following links to connect to your students AR Homeconnect account, AR Book Finder and the school library’s search engine.
Please note that the AR links are not for taking an AR Test. AR Tests are only taken on the school computers. These links are to help you find AR books and to help you see your child’s progress in AR.
Summer 2017 Media Center Schedule:
- June 15th, 8:30A to 10:30A and 11:30A to 12P
- June 22nd, 8:30A to 10:30A and 11:30A to 12P
- June 29th, 8:30A to 10:30A and 11:30A to 12P
- July 13th, 8:30A to 10:30A and 11:30A to 12P
- July 20th, 8:30A to 10:30A and 11:30A to 12P
- July 27th, 8:30A to 12P
Join us for Book Bugs Summertime Reading and Crafts (see schedule below) in the CCS Media Center. Activities will include storytime and a small craft. Each week will be a new story and craft. There is no cost and it is open to the public. We encourage families with small children to attend. This program is designed for ages 3 to 8, but children of all ages are welcome to attend.
Summertime Reading and Craft Schedule:
- June 15th, 11A to 11:30A
- June 22nd, 11A to 11:30A
- June 29th, 11A to 11:30A
- July 13th, 11A to 11:30A
- July 20th, 11A to 11:30A
Calvary School Supplies
Order by June 20th for the best pricing and free shipping. Your child’s EduKit will be in the classroom at Parents Night on August 7th. You will have an opportunity for last chance orders from June 21st – July 10th with an additional fee. The last chance orders may not be delivered before school begins.
School Supply Lists:
Moms In Touch
Summer Camp and Summer Adventure Registration Now Open!
Knight Development League
Registration for KDL basketball is now closed.
Here are some printable forms we knew our parents may need quick access to. These and all other forms are also found in the Resources section of ParentsWeb. Please log in to your ParentsWeb account to access any other forms you may need.
- Athletic Participation Form 2016-2017 (Sports Physical Evaluation Form)
- Medical Authorization Form
- 2016-2017 School Handbook – Includes Appearance Policy (Updated 8/2/16)
- 2016-2017 Appearance Policy (Updated 7/06/16)
- 2016-2017 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)
- 2017-2018 Printable School Calendar (Subject to change)